Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Responsibility

Responsibility is being accountable for your actions. It is also being trustworthy and reliable. Responsibility should occur often like when your driving or during school. Everyone should be responsible at all times. I think that I am responsible whenever I babysit my little cousins. Whenever we play a game or take out toys I always make sure we clean it up after instead of leaving a mess for my aunt and uncle to clean up. This past weekend when I was babysitting them, my aunt told the boys they had to go to bed at 8 o'clock. I felt that I was being responsible because I had them in bed at 8 like my aunt said. Even though they were begging to stay up later with me and their sister, I still got them to bed at 8. I like babysitting my little cousins and being responsible is important so my aunt and uncle can count on me when babysitting thier kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment